It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 am 

Cash on hand:
52.40 LunaPic Points

Bank:
94.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
Does anybody know how to make your letters flash?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 am 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
There's a "Blink" option under "Animation" in the Text Tool. See below for more guidance, if needed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:
52.40 LunaPic Points

Bank:
94.60 LunaPic Points

and hey, are you on HEX because I think I asked for some graphics from you.
PM if u r
if not ignore :p

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

Is there any way (on here or perhaps a different site; scandalous, I know 8)) to get my letters vertical on the Text maker?

Like this

T
E
X
T

I know you can rotate the text, but that make the writing sideways. Please and thank you!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:38 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

potterroxabc wrote:
Is there any way (on here or perhaps a different site; scandalous, I know 8)) to get my letters vertical on the Text maker?

Like this

T
E
X
T

I know you can rotate the text, but that make the writing sideways. Please and thank you!
http://pixlr.com/editor/
I know this site here does all you do type one text at a time and get the point and put the letter where you want it at...hope this helps to get your text the way you want it...

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:37 pm 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

Really? Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:19 pm 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

lovelycoconuts wrote:
How do you blend pictures together, like the lines?
Like when I add another picture on top of the one I have (overlay image - blend two images) and the one I added is smaller than the background then there are those annoying lines that show up because they aren't the same size.

How do you get rid of those lines and truly blend the two pictures together?

Haha... according the the May Newsletter, there is a new gradient blend tool under "Effects" that might help you.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

Another question... sorry folks. :) Whenever I save an image directly to my Lunapic account and try to retrieve the ImageShack direct link code for animated images, only the first slide appears when I put the URL in my URL bar. Why is this? This has happened to me at least twice, and I've ended up having to save it to my computer, then uploading it to TinyPic.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:36 am 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

Hey, I don't know if this thread is still active or anything, but I'm just gonna post in here anyways.

Is there a tool that adjusts the opacity of a picture you're either working on or uploaded? I feel very stupid because I can't find it. I usually just copy and blank white image onto the top of my picture, but I was wondering if there was a simpler way. If not, I could just upload it to another site or put it on GIMP, fix the opacity there, then save and upload it to Lunapic. What a process, though.

If anyone could help, thanks.

Maggie

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:58 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

potterroxabc wrote:
Another question... sorry folks. :) Whenever I save an image directly to my Lunapic account and try to retrieve the ImageShack direct link code for animated images, only the first slide appears when I put the URL in my URL bar. Why is this? This has happened to me at least twice, and I've ended up having to save it to my computer, then uploading it to TinyPic.
I don't think it's the site cause when I go upload something animated for everyone to see what i have done...sometimes I can't see it myself animated it would be still on my pc on some graphics but others can see it animated I know it's strange could be the browser...too sometimes browsers don't work on certain images..don't know why it does that...I know this is weird when saving to a computer it is working fine then uploading it online sometimes it won't work .....

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

potterroxabc wrote:
Hey, I don't know if this thread is still active or anything, but I'm just gonna post in here anyways.

Is there a tool that adjusts the opacity of a picture you're either working on or uploaded? I feel very stupid because I can't find it. I usually just copy and blank white image onto the top of my picture, but I was wondering if there was a simpler way. If not, I could just upload it to another site or put it on GIMP, fix the opacity there, then save and upload it to Lunapic. What a process, though.

If anyone could help, thanks.

Maggie
don't feel that way I don't know what all programs you use..I only know one way this may be confusing but hope it's not ....

upload the image that you are going to optimize... then go to edit and click on copy your image to the clipboard..

then go to edit and go click on transparent then you will type in 100 and then click on the image you should have a transparent background...

then once you see your transparent background go to edit and click on paste image from the clipboard..now you can optimize and transparency there...
hope this can help you out..

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

Oh, thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:41 pm 

Cash on hand:
232.28 LunaPic Points

Bank:
435.62 LunaPic Points

Angelkisses wrote:
potterroxabc wrote:
I don't think it's the site cause when I go upload something animated for everyone to see what i have done...sometimes I can't see it myself animated it would be still on my pc on some graphics but others can see it animated I know it's strange could be the browser...too sometimes browsers don't work on certain images..don't know why it does that...I know this is weird when saving to a computer it is working fine then uploading it online sometimes it won't work .....

Actually, I was designing graphics for someone else, and they told me that they could only see the first slide as well. This also happened multiple times. But I'll just suck it up and deal with it. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 am 

Cash on hand:
124.50 LunaPic Points

Nice tips

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 am 

Cash on hand:
71.70 LunaPic Points

Does anyone know how to make a gif under 40kb as a 100x100 icon? What can I do to make it under 40kb?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7