It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I have an image that i want to post an animated image to, the one i want to add it to is already animated but the other animated picture i have saved to clipboard, so when i have my main image i click add image from clipboard and click on the animated image i saved to clipboard, but when i place it on the main image and paste it the only thing that comes up is the small 2nd animated picture i put up and not the whole image with the second animated image on it, i need help.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
gatorbait16 wrote:
I have an image that i want to post an animated image to, the one i want to add it to is already animated but the other animated picture i have saved to clipboard, so when i have my main image i click add image from clipboard and click on the animated image i saved to clipboard, but when i place it on the main image and paste it the only thing that comes up is the small 2nd animated picture i put up and not the whole image with the second animated image on it, i need help.
on here you can't add another animation to another animated image cause it just come up with one of those animations working that's why you are having difficulty there just letting you know
either you need a gif animator or a jasc animation shop...and also this photo explosion version four comes with animator with the program..just hope you will be able to get two of your animations going at the same time...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]