It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 am 

Cash on hand:
4,126.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I have been trying to copy an image to the clipboard, crop another image, swap it and then paste it to the original image. I have used this technique numerous times but for some reason it has not been working for the last 2 days. I was able to get one done last night but after that, I keep winding up with the cropped image by itself after clicking on paste. :? I am trying to make membership tags for a group that I belong to and our grand opening is July 1st. I have 26 tags to make! Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
philly_414

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:52 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
philly_414 wrote:
I have been trying to copy an image to the clipboard, crop another image, swap it and then paste it to the original image. I have used this technique numerous times but for some reason it has not been working for the last 2 days. I was able to get one done last night but after that, I keep winding up with the cropped image by itself after clicking on paste. :? I am trying to make membership tags for a group that I belong to and our grand opening is July 1st. I have 26 tags to make! Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
philly_414

this is what I do I normally upload the image and I do what I want to do to the image then I copy the image to the clipboard then I go and upload the background image then I go click to paste image from the clipboard that way there is no swapping at all leaves you less work for you ...so I do hope that this helps you out.,.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]