It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
heeheee so i've come to realize i really suck at this editing stuff, but i was wondering if there was some peoples out there that wouldn't mind editing it for me. Like it don't matter what you do just make it creative and different and like look amazing I'll give alot of pictures to chose from just edit which ever ones you want. I have a few suggestions show all you can do with and all your skills. Like make some wink, and some have different color hair, eyes, lips, shirt, just make it amazing lol. i had one idea if someone could do with one of the pictures. add glitter and contrast anything just make it look like woah art work lol =] i heard about that pulsing thing and i was wondering if someone could do that to one of my pictures like if the heart was beating and right i donno something wity liik i got an icebox where my heart use to be lol, anything like your free to write anything on the picutres and just make it however that would be great thanks. I would love you forever if you did LOl xDLove Diana xD
heres some pics to work with =] chose whatever =] thanks alot!
I have to change my files from bmp jp or whatever so while i do that just say if your willing to do it xD teehee :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :o

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:40 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Kissm3hBaby wrote:
heeheee so i've come to realize i really suck at this editing stuff, but i was wondering if there was some peoples out there that wouldn't mind editing it for me. Like it don't matter what you do just make it creative and different and like look amazing I'll give alot of pictures to chose from just edit which ever ones you want. I have a few suggestions show all you can do with and all your skills. Like make some wink, and some have different color hair, eyes, lips, shirt, just make it amazing lol. i had one idea if someone could do with one of the pictures. add glitter and contrast anything just make it look like woah art work lol =] i heard about that pulsing thing and i was wondering if someone could do that to one of my pictures like if the heart was beating and right i donno something wity liik i got an icebox where my heart use to be lol, anything like your free to write anything on the picutres and just make it however that would be great thanks. I would love you forever if you did LOl xDLove Diana xD
heres some pics to work with =] chose whatever =] thanks alot!
I have to change my files from bmp jp or whatever so while i do that just say if your willing to do it xD teehee :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :o
do you have any pictures that you would like to edited....I just don't see no pictures ....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
If your willing to do it ill send it through email

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]