It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
For the past 2 days I've had problems with accessing the image codes for pictures I've uploaded and edited. This is the first time I've experienced a problem with this, and it's very frustrating, because now I'm having to re-upload all the pictures to a different online photo editing program and re-do them all there, so I'm doing double the work. I prefer this site over the other one, as this site has alot more cool options for photo editing, but if I can't access the html code for posting the pics on other webpages, then I won't use this site anymore. Please advise... For two days, whenever I click on "code" I am taken to a blank page where the html code would normally show up, but there's nothing but a light blue screen and the status bar just sits there and doesn't load. Is this something at your end that can be fixed? I'd love to continue using Lunapic.
Thanks! The sooner you check into this problem the better! :o)

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:31 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
it started like that with me yesterday but I went to click code a while ago and it finally showed up ....I don't know what could be the problem but it's working fine now...but it wasn't yesterday..for some reason...try to see if it's working with you now I finally got my code to show up...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]