It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I wonder
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I wonder if theres anyway possible to put one of my great creations from my lunapic account on my space as a layout.itll sure be cool!

Post subject: Re: I wonder
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
marisolm wrote:
I wonder if theres anyway possible to put one of my great creations from my lunapic account on my space as a layout.itll sure be cool!
well you can either do it on the lunapic myspace editor to do your graphic from here to there or you can do it right from myspace just go to your myspace..

From here when you click on the logo go get the picture that you want then go to the tutorials and scroll down and click on myspace editor ...

Now on the Myspace once you have signed in go click edit profile then you will see profile editor on the right and click on that then when you want to put the link just only put the url in not the codes in the image area let me know if you need more help hope this helps you out.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]