It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 am 

Cash on hand:
31.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Hi All, I am a huge fan of Lunapic, and have created some wonderful art on this site, thank you for making it available!

I am having a problem making a watermark. I've tried using 3-d text on a transparent background, and making the lettering semi transparent but I am not getting the desired result.

Any instruction on how to make a watermark would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
oshngrl wrote:
Hi All, I am a huge fan of Lunapic, and have created some wonderful art on this site, thank you for making it available!

I am having a problem making a watermark. I've tried using 3-d text on a transparent background, and making the lettering semi transparent but I am not getting the desired result.

Any instruction on how to make a watermark would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

First get you transparent background then you go to text tool and type in your text on the transparent background
apply what your watermark is...then when you get through applying you will go to edit and click on copy image the the clipboard and go upload the image that you are going to the watermark on once you get that image loaded then go to edit and click on paste image from the clipboard then you will adjust the tranparency to make it fade if you wish...hope this helps you out..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 am 

Cash on hand:
31.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Shonna thanks very much, I did exactly that, and I also placed a white copy of my text over my black text which made it a bit more 3d and got a very nice result. Thanks again!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]