It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Translation Question.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 am 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Okay, so I do a lot of helping out on graphics for websites and I've just recently been needing to do translation pictures. I absolutely love lunapic and do most of my work here, however I cant make a translation fit no-more but two photos. Is there a possibility that I could upload more per translation effect. For, I really don't know another website that does half of the stuff lunapic provides me. Thank you for your trouble.
KelseyVampii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:24 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
KelseyVampii wrote:
Okay, so I do a lot of helping out on graphics for websites and I've just recently been needing to do translation pictures. I absolutely love lunapic and do most of my work here, however I cant make a translation fit no-more but two photos. Is there a possibility that I could upload more per translation effect. For, I really don't know another website that does half of the stuff lunapic provides me. Thank you for your trouble.
KelseyVampii
ok try this out when you your trans part on the pictures ...then go upload the other two pictures that you want to trans then once you get through with the trans go to animaton then go to add animation frame and go get the one you saved and upload and there you will have four pictures in one.. just see if this works out for ya..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]