It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Discussion forums have moved to the new Lunapic Community on Facebook

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm really really new.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:
0.00 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Just heard of this board today. I saw a pic on another message board that had snow falling. I asked the sender and she told me to check in on Lunapic (which I just did). Now I saw how to do that and my question is, can I send the activated picture to someone by email and how do I do that, also, will it be activated when they get it? Thanks. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:07 am 
Pro

Cash on hand:
3,582.10 LunaPic Points

Bank:
3,000.60 LunaPic Points

Invitations sent: 1
Successful invitations: 0
SCGranny wrote:
Just heard of this board today. I saw a pic on another message board that had snow falling. I asked the sender and she told me to check in on Lunapic (which I just did). Now I saw how to do that and my question is, can I send the activated picture to someone by email and how do I do that, also, will it be activated when they get it? Thanks. :D
just save it to your account or on your computer and upload in the email as an attachment...or put the code out ...and copy the link from the picture ....and if you have a myspace you can put on there and email that way which way is easier for you ..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]